The Azore® product line of software is available for a number of platforms including Windows®, Linux® and MacOS®.
Azore Licensing Options
- Annual Lease
- Purchase (perpetual)
- The ability to run Azore® or Trelis™ is limited to a particular computer (the node).
- One instance of Trelis meshing.
- One instance of the Azore solver,
- Unlimited parallel solver use (OpenMP) on the node up to the node's max CPUs/cores.
- Unlimited instances of the GUI for pre and post processing models.
- Basic Support Package.
Free node-locked demo licenses are available for Azore and Trelis.
Floating Network License
- The ability to run Azore® or Trelis™ on any machine of a computer network.
- A license manager is provided for managing the number of seats licensed.
- One instance of the numerical solver or meshing for each seat purchased.
- Unlimited parallel solver use (OpenMP) on one node of the network up to the node's max CPUs/cores.
- Up to 4 instances of the GUI for pre and post processing models.
- Basic Support Package
- Optional: HPC Open MPI upgrade, allows solver to be run in parallel across the nodes of a network. Take your simulations to the maximum speed on your cluster OR use our partner Sabalcore's cluster.
The Azore software suite is distributed as a zipped folder which is copied and uncompressed to a location on your computer (of your choosing). Once the folder is uncompressed the azorerequest tool can be used to generate a license request file. This file is forwarded to our staff for generation of a valid license file. This file is then copied into the license sub folder of the Azore installation folder to fully enable the software.
Azore Support Packages and Training
Azore Software, LLC also offers support services for the Azore CFD product line. These services provide a conduit to our technical staff to help you get the most out of the Azore Software. Currently, the following support packages are available.
Basic Support Package
- e-mail support for software installation
Modeling Support Package
- Modeling approaches
- Simulation setup
- Post processing simulation results
- General CFD training
Give Azore a try!