Azore CFD is accepting applications for the following position:
Engineering Sales Representative
Azore Software is seeking capable, STEM-oriented individuals to help enhance our global sales and marketing efforts. The primary focus of this position will be to develop new prospects in Azore’s consulting, hardware, and software divisions. This will involve lead generation, sales calls, proposal preparation, presentations, and closing business through the contract stage in a team-selling environment. This position will also manage existing business.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Bachelor’s or Associates degree in Engineering, Physics, Marketing, Business or similar field
- Strong interest in technology, science, and software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point software
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong presentation and facilitating skills
- Ability to interpret numerical information for costing and market analysis
- Ability to quickly learn ASC’s lines of business including customer and market dynamics
- Proven organizational skills that promote a professional sales approach, proposal preparation, and client follow up / support
- Internship or past job experience in sales/marketing a plus, including YouTube, social media
This position is based out of our Livonia, Michigan headquarters. Some hybrid/remote work opportunities are available.
Azore Software is a drug and alcohol free workplace.
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org .
Azore regrets that only those selected for interview purposes will be contacted.