Azore CFD is accepting applications for the following position:
CFD Software Engineer
The Azore CFD team is looking for capable, experienced software engineers for code development, testing, technical support, and conducting CFD simulations. Experience with C++ is required, and additional skills in QT and Python are beneficial. A candidate with a passion for fluid dynamics and heat transfer will love this position. Past experience using Azore, OpenFoam, or other similar CFD software is a plus. Good communication and presentation skills are required.
Job tasks will include:
- CFD software development (turbulence models, GUI, solver, meshing)
- Technical support and training of clients via phone, live demo, and video
- CFD modeling (mesh generation, simulation, analysis)
- Travel to client sites for meetings and onsite training
- Reporting and presentation to clients
Candidates should have a Bachelors, Masters, or PhD degree in Aerospace, Computer Engineering, Computer Science, or Mechanical Engineering.
Azore Software is a drug and alcohol free workplace.
Please send resumes to email@example.com .
Azore regrets that only those selected for interview purposes will be contacted.